Friday, June 25, 2010

Bo is 3!



My sweet little baby boy is 3! Well, it actually happened a month ago, but I'm a little slow to report it. I just have to say, though, that 3-year-old boy could be my most favorite species. He's hilarious, loving, sweet, smart, and adorable. We are madly in love.

Some Bo quotes?
"I love you five dollars."
"My shirt says 'Old Lady' (Old Navy)"
"Daddy play tee ball with MEEEE!" at 6 am most mornings
"I want to drive to heaven and get Daisy."

Bo's favorite things?
Superheros, especially Batman, Spiderman, and Hulk
Big Sissies
Swimming
All sports
Trucks, especially cement mixers, trash trucks, and street sweepers
popsicles
breakfast


one day old
asleep at Disney World
5 months old, very happy with Scout

Christmas 2007

10 months old, at Spencer's soccer game (one of many)

In Atlanta for a Braves game (vs. Mariners)

BoBo in the backyard

Fall 2008

Easter 2009. Love the socks.

At the Bartholomew Farm. Couldn't get him off the Gator.

St. Simons, August 2009

1st day of school (Westminster).

Snorkeling in Hawaii, October 2009.

Christmas 2009

Last day of school, May 2010

St. Simons, May-June 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment