Monday, March 15, 2010

A Glass of Wine

I don't have pictures yet, but we are here (=Deer Valley) and having a great time. Tina found this swanky pad for us super close to the slopes. We arrived Saturday, complete with stomach virus for little Bo, and headed out to get skis for Jason and the girls. Today is day #2 of ski school for the kids and lessons for Jason. Most of you will laugh knowing that I made him drink a glass of wine with lunch before his lesson today. Sweet Jason overthinks everything! He's made some improvements though, and even made it down the bunny slope a couple times.

The girls are loving skiing. Scout went down her first blue yesterday. Spencer has advanced to Beginner today. They can't get enough of it and are very happy to be able to ski 5 days while we're here.

Bo is better today. He had a really rough day yesterday. He was completely miserable. I'm just thankful he is back to normal and praying that nobody else gets it.

Tonight is date night for me and Jason. Deer Valley Seafood Buffet!

p.s. I realize I probably lost all 3 of my readers because I've been such a bad blog updater lately. I'll try to be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment