Wednesday, December 1, 2010

*update*



OK, I'm feeling better about Christmas. I've been listening to Christmas music to put me in the spirit. My friend Tina (a serious Christmas lover) was-- I could clearly tell--- aghast to hear that I wasn't excited about Christmas, so she made me 4 very festive playlists. I have accomplished several Christmas-related things, and (this is the best part) I don't feel like I have to do anything I don't want to do this year.

The Advent calendar is hung.

The wreaths are on the windows.

The Christmas cards are ordered.

The tree is sitting in our living room.

As of this morning, the tree now has 10 strands of multi-colored lights on it, the bushes outside are also decked in lights (white), and Spencer put two red Christmas tree pillows on the sofa.

I feel good. If I don't get to the homemade chocolate-covered pretzel rods for gifts this year, that's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment