Another highlight from today was when I was pumping gas. I got back in the car to find Tucker covered in postage stamps. That, to his credit, was not his fault. Bo was the one sticking them on his brother and all over the car. He looks quite pleased with himself, don't you think?
Friday, October 21, 2011
You can't take your eyes off him for even a few seconds
Seriously. You have to watch the 1-year-old at all times. Because if you don't, he might head into the bathroom and put the new roll of toilet paper into the toilet. Or, he could go into the pantry and dump out all of the cereal onto the floor. Today was extra special. He poured out the bag of bagel pieces (twice--I put them back in the bag both times), the large bag of stickers, and the 500-piece puzzle.
Another highlight from today was when I was pumping gas. I got back in the car to find Tucker covered in postage stamps. That, to his credit, was not his fault. Bo was the one sticking them on his brother and all over the car. He looks quite pleased with himself, don't you think?
Another highlight from today was when I was pumping gas. I got back in the car to find Tucker covered in postage stamps. That, to his credit, was not his fault. Bo was the one sticking them on his brother and all over the car. He looks quite pleased with himself, don't you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment