My Christmas presents are wrapped and the lights are on the bushes. Our stockings are hung, and the Advent Calendar is up. And we DID NOT GET A TREE. Instead, I put lights on some sticks that reside in our living room. And everyone is happy, including Tucker who does not know about all the fun he is missing out on. While we were in Atlanta this past weekend for a soccer tournament, Tucker spent every moment in the lobby pulling ornaments off the tree and attempting to pull it over. Not getting a tree= best decision ever.
I am making every attempt to enjoy this season. The last few years I've been so disgusted by Christmas. But I think for the first time ever, I'm really savoring Christmas for what it is-- a celebration of the birth of our savior. We spend a lot of time talking with the kids about how glorious that is. I am so happy that Christmas is on a Sunday this year, too. How awesome to be able to go to church on Christmas morning!
 |
| Christmas 2010-- Austin, TX Look how teensy Tucker is! |
No comments:
Post a Comment