Friday, October 2, 2009

I wanna talk about me

I showed Scout our new family blog. She read it. Then she said, "So how do I add stuff?" And I told her that it was just for me to do. "Well I just think there needs to be more about me," says Scout with complete seriousness.

So after I put Bo to bed (but while he was still screaming absolute bloody murder), I video taped the girls. I let them say whatever they wanted to about themselves. They both ended their sessions with a little dance. I told them I would post them on the blog. I'm going to have to condense the 10 and 20 minute interviews into clips of about 30 seconds. That may take a while.

Today was one of those days where I got no time for myself, which is pretty vital for any human being. I had to get Scout from school (runny nose, but otherwise perfectly fine). Then Jason had a dinner to go to tonight. So it's 9:30 and I'm finally sitting down alone. Oh, and I didn't get to exercise today.

voila! Here is a little collage of Scout from tonight.


And one of Spencer, with some dance moves.



2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! Loving the robot dance.......Cracking up, LOL, and all that stuff :-). Adorable.

    So, Scout is going to be an artist? I can see it. I can TOTALLY see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA
    "And this is it, and this is it. Oh yes. OH YES."
    Gosshh you're girls are so stinkin cute. I miss seeing them every week...
    PS I love that you started a blog. I started from the beginning and have only made it to these videos but SO FAR I'm obsessed.

    ReplyDelete