Bo was on his phone talking to Hulk, his favorite superhero. He was asking him if he was going to be at school, and they discussed what they were going to do there. Then he asked him if he wanted to come over for a playdate. I heard him ask if he wanted to spend the night, too. Apparently he said yes, because Bo stopped and looked up at me. "Mom, can Hulk sleep in your bed?" I told him that it would be too crowded and that the baby would wake him up. "Can he sleep in Spencer's bed?" I told him that wouldn't be appropriate, and I doubt Spencer would let him sleep there anyway. "Mom, I don't want him to sleep in my bed because he might say 'RRRRRAHRRRRR!'"
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Sleepovers with Hulk
Bo was on his phone talking to Hulk, his favorite superhero. He was asking him if he was going to be at school, and they discussed what they were going to do there. Then he asked him if he wanted to come over for a playdate. I heard him ask if he wanted to spend the night, too. Apparently he said yes, because Bo stopped and looked up at me. "Mom, can Hulk sleep in your bed?" I told him that it would be too crowded and that the baby would wake him up. "Can he sleep in Spencer's bed?" I told him that wouldn't be appropriate, and I doubt Spencer would let him sleep there anyway. "Mom, I don't want him to sleep in my bed because he might say 'RRRRRAHRRRRR!'"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment