Friday, August 27, 2010

First bath




It's a little hard to blog when you have to type with one hand. Which explains why I haven't written much lately. The little guy likes to be held. And that's ok, because he's super delicious and I love to snuggle with him. But it does make it hard to get anything else done.

Here are a couple pictures from Tucker's first bath a few weeks ago. He liked it, but was a little worried the whole time.

He screamed the whole time for his 2nd bath, but I didn't get pictures of that.

This weekend the girls have their Bible Bee in Chattanooga. Jason is taking them tonight to stay in a hotel. I hope they have fun. They each memorized about half of the verses and I am SO proud of them.

Spencer's first soccer game of the season is tomorrow afternoon in Murfreesboro. She (and Jason) are so excited they can hardly stand it. They live for soccer games.





No comments:

Post a Comment