Thursday, August 12, 2010

TUCKER!



After one night of two consecutive 4-hour shifts of sleep, I feel refreshed. Refreshed enough to update my blog.

Tucker is dreamy. Oh my goodness he is the absolute most scrumptiously delicious little thing in the world. I can't get enough of him. He's sweet, adorable, and snuggly. Jason and I can't believe we got another one like that!

The kids have really done amazing with him. The girls hold him all the time (I'm really going to miss my Tucker holders when they go back to school next week). And Bo thinks it's pretty fun to have a little brother. So far, no jealousy. But he IS getting Papaw's full attention.



He's been an easy baby so far. For the first week he was awake for big portions in the middle of the night, but last night was much better. It's hard for me to take naps during the day (what with three other kids and all), so I've been in a bit of a fog for a while. Now it's after 9 and he's still asleep. He's eating well and loves to be outside. If he's crying we just take him outside in the zillion degree heat and humidity and he couldn't be happier. Last night Jason and I took him for a walk at midnight around the neighborhood and I don't think I've ever been hotter. I felt like I was walking through soup. But Tucker stopped screaming immediately and fell asleep.
People have asked who he looks like. He definitely has Jason's brow. Sweet little baby looks like he's worried about something. And he has big eyes like the rest of us. But I do think he looks a lot like Bo when he was a baby. The picture below is of Bo when he was a day old. Pretty cute, too.
Bo at one-day-old. Those lips have gotten lots of kisses!

1 comment: