Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sleep

I have to say, Tucker does not like to sleep in his little bed. Or the swing. Or the bouncy seat. Tucker likes to sleep when I'm holding him. Or else he cries about it. This makes life a teensy bit difficult. I am not complaining. I'm just bringing it up. Because lately I've wondered what I'm doing wrong. Why do other babies seem to just go to sleep, and then stay that way? Why does mine take 30 minutes to get to sleep and then wake up the moment I put him in his bed?

But today I decided that it's ok. I'm going to let him have his way. I'm not going to fight him about it, like I did Friday night for 6 straight hours, making me and him ready to tear our hair out. If he wants me to hold him all day, I think I will.

We'll see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment