Monday, April 25, 2011

Resurrected Refrigerator



To answer your question, yes, we ate out all weekend. But here's the weird thing: Our refrigerator died on (Good) Friday and came back to life on (Easter) Sunday. No kidding.

On Friday we (ok, actually Liz) cleaned out the refrigerator completely. We had woken up to a hot fridge, so pretty much everything was spoiled. All the food went in the trash can and the shelves were sparkling. The temperature on the inside of the fridge said 67 on Friday night.

Periodically I checked it Saturday to see if by chance it was working again, and no luck. So on Sunday after finding all the chocolate bunnies and skittles jelly beans in the living room, I went to the kitchen to find in the refrigerator--coldness! And 34 degrees! Isn't that bizarre?

The repairman is still coming this morning. I'm looking forward to his explanation and diagnosis.

Oh, and I hope everybody had a great Easter. Mine was nice and relaxing. We had the bunnies and jelly beans; attempted some pictures; went to church; watched Mary Poppins; took a walk with Tucker, Scout and my dad down to the creek to find rocks to paint; and made tomato/mozzarella sandwiches for dinner. Jason took the others to the hockey game (go Preds!). All in all it was a lovely day.



No comments:

Post a Comment