Friday, April 8, 2011

Today

These are the things I should do today:

Work on taxes

Clean out my closet

Take things to Good Will

Take stuff to recycling

Run 5 miles (to prepare for the 13.1 miles I will need to do in 3 weeks. Yikes.)

Make dentist appointments for 3 of my 4 children (btw, the 4th has the most adorable two bottom teeth now. I keep poking my fingers in there to touch them and continually show them to everyone.)

Harass the t-ball shirt guy

Put away laundry

Call the lawn people to appease my husband's desire for a beautiful yard

Go to the grocery store

These are the things I will probably do today:

Take a nap (remember the teeth? They are adorable but they keep babies up at night.)

Go to the noon class at Sanctuary Yoga

Go to the grocery store--no way around that one

Watch the Mets play (OK, fine, watch RA pitch) at 3:10 pm. at the home opener

Shift some piles around my kitchen counters

Kiss and hug Tucker way too much




1 comment:

  1. you crack me up. Your day sounds similar to mine. I never seem to get my to-do-list done. Just make sure you get those naps. See you tonite!

    ReplyDelete