And then there's the danger of destroying an establishment. Like two days ago, when I attempted to take Spencer shoe shopping. We were in the store trying on shoes while Bo was karate chopping everything in sight. Tucker was taking every single shoe off their display holder, and Bo would go over and pick him up by his armpits, drag him around a few feet, then drop him. Tucker didn't like that. So now I have a screaming baby who is ruining the display and a kicking, punching 4-year-old who is pulling clothes off of hangers and threatening the workers.
There are times when we can go out in public and we don't make a scene. Bo can actually behave, and Tucker is generally happy and sweet. But then out of the blue an event like the two I described above happen and cause me to sweat profusely and apologize repeatedly.
You've heard of some of our restaurant experiences, and our Disney happenings ("These people are ugly! Why aren't they moving!). There are plenty of other daily events that I haven't recounted. For instance, Bo has two dance moves that he likes to perform in public. Both of which he learned from Despicable Me. Both of which he turns around to show his backside. One he puts both hands on his (cute little) butt cheeks and moves his hips back and forth. The other he smacks his bottom with his hand. He loves to do these while he has an audience, with the most memorable being in Beaver Creek near the ice rink while we had ducked in a souvenir shop. I looked out the front of the shop and Bo was doing these two moves for a group of onlookers who were cheering him on.
Another hazard of being with Bo in public is that you never know what he's going to say. Besides calling people in line at Disney World various names, he often talks to strangers. This morning he just told someone she had beautiful shoes. But sometimes he tells them their hair is funny.
I've been trying to get the video of Bo's dance moves on here, but I am having technical difficulties with blogger. You'll just have to use your imagination.
No comments:
Post a Comment