Monday, August 8, 2011

One!


Did I forget to mention that Tucker turned one? My scrumptious little ball of adorableness is growing up too fast.

It was not exactly a grand affair, and as my friend Tina pointed out tonight, doesn't he feel special every day? Yes, we shower him with too many slobbery kisses and "you are so adorable"s that it was difficult to let him know that August 4 was a very special day. My parents were in town, and he had cake, and we sang to him, and he opened presents that he doesn't really even look at. All in all it was a great Tucker day.

He now stands up without grabbing on to anything and I fear that walking is imminent. We've definitely reached the difficult stage with him: He puts everything in his mouth and he can crawl across the house in no time. So my only productive time is when he is napping, which, fortunately, is usually 3 hours a day.

While, in general, I'm not a fan of babies wearing shirts with sayings on them (Mommy's Little Angel), Tucker is wearing the cutest pajamas to bed tonight. Bo used to wear them too, and I can't stop snuggling with him when he's in them. They say "New Sheriff in Town" and they have little badges and horseshoes on the pants. I wish I had taken a picture before bed, but now it's too late.

I still can't believe how fast time goes. Crazy, right? I feel like Bo was just wearing the New Sheriff in Town pajamas yesterday. Just trying to treasure every day with these four.


No comments:

Post a Comment