Jason loves to get organized before the school year starts. He enjoys coming up with systems and putting labels on things so the kids know where everything goes. It's so sad to me because I know it will only look pretty for a few days, and he has such high hopes. But maybe this time everybody will put their shoes back in the "SHOES" bin and the sunscreen back in the "SUNSCREEN" bin.
Plus, we have some friends who are coming to stay with us for a few weeks soon (which we are all so excited about--like countdown, giddy excited), so it was an added incentive to get some things done around here. I wanted to clear out the guest room closet because it's been on my list for a long time. And, the girls' room was getting out of control with all the clothes. They had nowhere to put away the laundry, so it was beyond time to get rid of some things.
We still aren't finished-- I need to work on the playroom and finish Tucker's closet-- but it was a great, productive day.
No comments:
Post a Comment