Bo has been busy. Let's see, he went to Atlanta with Jason and his buddy Witt and Witt's dad this weekend. They went to the aquarium and to watch R.A. pitch against the Braves. Apparently, he had very few tantrums and behaved. Yay, Bo!
On Sunday he dumped a bottle of green food coloring on his brother's face. Food coloring does not wipe off. Unfortunately, I did not take a picture.
On Monday he and Lilly cleaned the guest bathroom toilet. They were very proud of themselves. They used their hands and feet and soap to make bubbles.
On Monday night Bo woke up at 9 pm with a fever that lasted a few hours, so I kept him home from school today. That 24-hour rule is bogus. How am I supposed to entertain a perfectly healthy 4-year-old with too much energy all day when I have a jillion things to do? Memory? Uno? Books? I really have to get things done around here!
He only had to attend one soccer game this weekend. And we credit him with the victory. You see, Spencer's team struggled on Saturday during their tournament. Bo was not there. On Sunday they had to play the same team they had tied on Saturday for fourth place. Bo came to that game, and he brought a magic stamp. He put a star stamp on every teammate's hand, and they beat the same team 6-1. He's bringing that stamp to the next tournament.
The 24 hour rule on the fever is KILLING ME! Kate has had a fever off and on since Sunday evening. She now seems totally fine. Do I really keep her home from school again tomorrow? My resolve is wavering as I contemplate fighting with my older girls about doing school while their not-so-sick sibling hangs out with us yet again... Sigh.
ReplyDeleteP.S. So glad Bo had a good weekend in Atlanta. Sounds like a fun trip!
And no other symptoms? Yes, I actually think you should send her, as long as she's fever-free in the morning. I hope she is!
ReplyDelete