Sunday, September 11, 2011

Missing Socks

Three soccer games down, five more to go today. Scout got a ride to her game, Jason and the kids are at church, and I'm home with Tucker, who is napping and has a snotty nose.

The Lime Greens came out with a roar yesterday against the Pinks and scored 5 goals. Whoo-hoo! This is coming after a 10-0 stomping by the Blues two weeks ago. Bo had a great time at his second-ever soccer game. Unfortunately, the only picture I took was this one:


Scout was guest playing for another team in a tournament. She played defense, which is unusual for her. She had a couple great games. She played the entire game in the afternoon and ran all over that field. It was one of the first times in her life where I've actually seen her exhausted at night. She was ready to go this morning though.

Spencer and Scout both have friendlies this afternoon, and we will be watching some of each in between lunch and naps (for Tucker, unfortunately, not me).

Somehow we can't keep track of socks. I don't understand. Last night we were missing two whole pairs and three individual socks from their uniforms. I think we are going to have to buy second pairs for each kid of every color we need. That makes way more sense than spending an entire evening looking for socks. ** update: we found all but one black pair. That's still a mystery.

I forgot to mention that Bo had his first day of school a few weeks ago. Remember how life was too hectic for me to capture any of that on film? Well last week I stopped him on the way to the car to snap a quick picture of him. We'll just pretend it was his first day of school.


No comments:

Post a Comment