Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Karen and the twins

My friend, Karen, came in town for the weekend with her two-year-old twins, Max and Olivia. In case anybody out there was wondering, twins are a lot of work. And I must say, these twins were AWESOME and EASY as far as two-year-olds go. But anytime you put two of them together, you get a lot of work.

We had a great time catching up, and even went shopping and went for walks. The one group outing we attempted was going to the train exhibit, which was perfect and just our speed. I have some pretty adorable pictures that will have to wait to be posted once my phone starts behaving again.

I spent yesterday recovering from the weekend, catching up on laundry and everything else I ignored while they were here.

And now that I gained a little control over the house I completely lost control of for a while, I can move on to the next item on my agenda: Bo's birthday! There is no birthday more fun to shop for than the four-year-old boy birthday. I can't wait to celebrate Bo!

No comments:

Post a Comment