Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Odd Couple

I could write about how tired I am getting of all this rain. Enough already.

Or I could comment on how today I am planning on cleaning out the playroom--out with the old, nobody plays with baby dolls anymore.

Or today might be a good day to talk about how Tucker loved the sweet potato/quinoa/chick pea mixture I concocted yesterday.

But instead I think I'll discuss perhaps the strangest celebrity couple I've ever heard of: Sean Penn and Scarlet Johannsen. I just read that they were all canoodly at the Obama press thingie. Seriously? I guess it's because I think Ryan Reynolds is adorable-- and she just ditched him. And maybe it's because Mr. Penn has unique political views that I've always thought of him as slightly off his rocker. And I think she's quite beautiful and talented. But hey, as my kids are always hearing me say, de gustibus non est diputandum. That is, concerning taste there is no argument.


No comments:

Post a Comment