Wednesday, May 18, 2011

More refrigerator drama

Do you remember the resurrected refrigerator? Well, unlike Jesus, my SubZero did not last. We've had the repairmen out 3 times, and each time I suspect they are just tinkering with it. They get out their tools and their ladder and take it apart, but they don't seem to actually do anything. Each time they say, well, I can't seem to find anything wrong with it but it appears to be working now. Then a few days later the ice stops working, or the service light comes on, or, as is the case today, the refrigerator gets hot.

Here's a little riddle: What is worse than spending too much money at Whole Foods? Answer: Spending too much money at Whole Foods and then waking up the next morning to a hot refrigerator and having to throw it all away. But hey, I'm thankful for the times when my refrigerator works because I've heard that some people don't even have refrigerators. Keeping my fingers crossed that THIS time they will solve all things SubZ when they arrive to tinker with my fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment