Saturday, May 14, 2011

Farmer's Market



Spencer had a soccer game that got poured on the last 5 minutes. I am really, really tired of the rain. Anybody else? At least we got to play and it wasn't rained out.

On the way home I decided I needed some strawberries, so we stopped at the West Nashville farmer's market that meets at Richland Park. They had some great stuff! Cheese, pasta, BBQ, flowers, honey, produce, marshmallows, and coffee were a few of my favorite booths.

We ended up with a carton of delicioso strawberries,

a bouquet of wildflowers,

and a glass of strawberry mint juice from Bang Candy. Everybody was happy.

Then we stopped in at the library for a book fix. And that keeps everybody quiet and content for at least an hour after we get home. Tonight we get to start a new read aloud: Young Fredle. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment