Monday, June 6, 2011

Time with Spencer

I am missing Scout for sure, but I am LOVING spending some one-on-one time with this little cutie. She's awesome! Spencer and I have always had a little love affair (beginning when she was teensy weensy and screamed whenever I put her down). She hates sleepovers (even though until recently she would beg for them and then around 10 pm she would beg for me to come get her. And by until recently I mean that I have since put the kabash on them). (I think I might have just used a Yiddish word.) She has to have the last kiss goodnight (if I tuck in Scout after her she makes me kiss her again so she has the last one). She loves her family and it warms my heart. We've had late night trips to Sweet CiCi's and Target, we've spent hours looking at Kamp videos and pictures together, and she convinced her Dad and me to sleep in her room with her while Scout is gone. She misses Scout so much--she's written her 5 letters so far and talks about her all the time. But I think she is enjoying being the only big kid for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment