Sunday, June 5, 2011

Off to Kamp

Well I am MISSING my oldest. Scout left for Kanakuk yesterday and it feels so lonely without her. The consolation is that she was ridiculously excited when she left and all the pictures I've seen of her at camp are of her grinning from ear to ear. I hate having her gone for two weeks but I love thinking about all the new, fun things she is getting to do. And the videos they are posting are of the most fun things ever. I'm so jealous!

Sweet little Spencer has written her four letters already. She bawled Friday night before Scout left, but of course Scout didn't shed a tear or appear nervous at all. Classic Scout and Spencer.

We're having a laid back weekend. Cleaned the house today and took a short trip to the pool. Yesterday we went to Tims Ford Lake to check out that area and had a good time. The town of Winchester was super cute-- it had this awesome little movie theater in the town square and a couple fun restaurants. The other thing I saw was a drive-in movie theater. I had to explain that one to my kids.

I LOVE summer so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment